The North-West's Leading Independent Oven Cleaning Company
We are professional oven cleaning specialists. We clean all types of Ovens, Cookers, Ranges, Hobs, Extractor Hoods and Microwaves. Our aim is to leave every customer delighted. We offer a second to none service using specially developed equipment and systems, we will provide you with the complete oven cleaning service.
The Carpet & Oven Cleaning Company provide an oven cleaning service covering: Chester, Crewe, Knutsford, Nantwich, Northwich, Wilmslow, Runcorn, Widnes, Warrington, Macclesfield and the whole of Cheshire, Wirral, Liverpool, Formby, Southport.
Our oven cleaners also provide services across all of Merseyside, Manchester, Stockport, Altrincham, Sale and most of Greater Manchester.
We also offer an oven cleaning service covering: Wrexham and parts of North Wales, parts of Cumbria and parts of Lancashire.
- Booking service for your oven cleaning appointment.
- Firm quotation given to you when you ring, which is FULLY INCLUSIVE of all labour and materials.
- Realistic, competitive prices.
- Prompt quality insured professional oven cleaning service.
- Guaranteed reliability.
- Fully equipped customised vehicles with specialist technology for removal of grease, fat and burnt on carbon.
- Only non caustic, non toxic products are used in your home, so there are no fumes and your oven can be used as soon as we leave.
- Evening and weekend appointments are available.
First of all we protect the floor area with a dust sheet, we then remove all the removable parts from the oven such as shelves, racks, grill pan, side racks, light fittings, seals and back panel. We then soak these items in our specially designed heated tank in the rear of our van. Whilst these are soaking the remainder of the oven is cleaned by hand. Grease and burnt on carbon are removed from the interior. Once they are clean all the removable parts are returned to the oven. The exterior is then degreased, cleaned and polished.
Interested in starting your own oven cleaning business?
- visit our oven cleaning training page ⇒